mardi 17 août 2021

Thème : les quatre saisons

Printemps - Eté - Automne - Hiver 





 Le marchand des quatre saisons - C'est cult !

Criss n'a que trois saisons 1, 2, 3 - C'est solo !

5 commentaires:

  1. First one kinda made me giggle 😜

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I quite like the contrast (is that the right word?) between the blank and white drawing and the motifs' colours.
    Great set of drawings!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you. I thought of the idea of plagiarizing the classic sculptures of the seasons with a nude and a drape. I started with the fall. The idea of the falling leaf came to me later as well as that of giving it the colors of the season. Subsequently for the other drawings, I systematically added an element of nature to the watercolor.

      Supprimer